Wednesday 5 November 2014

Razors

Morning everyone, Let me know in the comments how you all are?. Today i want to talk about shaving for girl, I dont quite understand why girls have so much hair, some people in different countrys dont have any hair at all on the body only the hair of the head. Im not one of those lucky girls. Im the one with hair everywhere and i have to try and get rid of it without people notising that i look like a man. As i have gotten older things have got slightly worse for me but i will keep trying to cope with it.

I have tried laser removal and that hasn't worked, i have tried waxing and it just hurts, so the only reasonable option for me had been plucking and Shaving. Its a short term solution but that is what i shall have to cope with for the rest of my life. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment